Lords of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wiki page (and more words because I need 10-255 characters in my title *we should fix this too*)

2 posters

Go down

Wiki page (and more words because I need 10-255 characters in my title *we should fix this too*) Empty Wiki page (and more words because I need 10-255 characters in my title *we should fix this too*)

Post by Lagnnoz Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:31 am

If anyone is up to taking on the task, swtor wiki offers a list of guilds. If we're interested in getting our names out there, maybe someone can type up a strong, informative, good looking page. alien

....This is where the link should be. Because I'm a new member, I cant post a link for seven days (we should fix that), but yea, its not hard to find...
Lagnnoz
Lagnnoz

Back to top Go down

Wiki page (and more words because I need 10-255 characters in my title *we should fix this too*) Empty Re: Wiki page (and more words because I need 10-255 characters in my title *we should fix this too*)

Post by Rikor Wed May 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Hey Lagnnoz,

That's a great idea! If you can please send me a link to my email, ingame, or in a post that would be superb.

The problem is, it's set to default, so I can't change the fact that you have to wait to post a link. Sorry for the trouble.

Rikor

Rikor
Admin

https://swtorlos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum