Lords of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Void's Search

4 posters

Go down

Void's Search Empty Void's Search

Post by Void Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Alright, this isn't an announcement of an upcoming event, yet. This is something to gauge interest in a potential event.

Now, as some of you know, I have been thinking about finding Void an apprentice. This is a pretty logical step, since Void is a Darth, and teaching a young Acolyte is something most Sith do long before that point. However, just picking out one individual apprentice is gonna be tough, especially since I'm not sure how I'm going to get an apprentice to prove themselves to her in a way she didn't ask.

So, here's what I'm thinking. Those of you who know the Inquisitor Storyline, something like the Korriban storyline. Those of you who don't, I don't want to spoil anything, so I'm gonna just talk about the very basics. It's a contest. Several Acolytes (actual number can be anything between 4 and 8) will be pitted against each other in a series of trials. The victor will becom an apprentice, while the rest are either dead (highly unlikely), or just left on Korriban for the other Sith (more likely). I know the second option isn't technically canon-correct, but I don't want to kill off a bunch of characters. If you fail, you WILL end up at least in the med-bay though.

So. Is anyone interested?

Last edited by Void on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Void

Back to top Go down

Void's Search Empty Re: Void's Search

Post by Zinaya Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Count Zinaya in!

Zinaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ton'Kna Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:48 am

Bast'Ari is interested

Ton'Kna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryna Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:15 am

I have an alt that I'd like to be involved as well. She hasn't been recruited yet, but I plan to change that soon.

Ryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum