Lords of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Bios.

2 posters

Go down

Character Bios. Empty Character Bios.

Post by Zath Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:30 am

Greetings. This forum is created fro those who love their characters that they created biographies about them. Here is where you get to post your work and share them as well as read other people's Bios for their characters. I please ask you keep all comments polite ad that you keep everything you leanr from the Bios OOC while Role Playing until your character learns them IC. Thank you and have fun!
Zath
Zath

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Character Bios. Empty Re: Character Bios.

Post by Zath Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Very nice Bios dacia. But may i suggest putting all your bios in your one Thread? To avoid cluttering this part of the form, though I am unsure if many people would use it.
Zath
Zath

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Zath Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Dacia'na wrote:If you or a mod wants to consolidate them and change it to Dacia's stories thats fine, I posted them separately as to try to keep them individualized and so people would not think they were all related. It would be nice if we could choose an ingame surname that is different from the legacy name but the game doesnt allow that. Rhia'kri's surname is actually Hauk however Dacia's is not. She was in captivity from such a young age she never knew her surname. If I post the other bio's I will add them to the already existing threads.

I never consdered the idea indivualizing the bios before, I've been use to keeping everything inone thread. Perhaps your way is better.
Zath
Zath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down